Christina Marie Steurer
2518 Tannat Way
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Filing, faxing, copying, and general office work for the Democratic Party
- Copying and filing for an elementary school.
- Design, creation, and maintainance of seveal web sites.
- Lots of internet experience
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Office, and PowerPoint
- Tutoring and reading to elementary aged children.
- Serving food to and talking with senior citizens.
- Babysitting and keeping children entertained.
- performing in front of large and small audiences
Cordova High School - currently enrolled with a 4.3 GPA
California Democratic Party
Dec. 1996 - April 1997
Cordova Gardens Elementary
Sept. 1996 - June 1997
Aug. 1996 - Dec.1996
Top Ten Percent of Graduating Class of 1999
Bank of America Fine Arts Award
GSE High Honors - Chemistry, 1997; U.S. History, 1998
GSE Honors - Biology, 1996; Composition, 1998; Literature, 1998
Academic Achievement Award in Drama 3
Editor/President, Literary Magazine, 1997-present
Clarinet Player, Concert and Marching Band, 1998-present
Member, Tower of Youth/Youth Broadcast and Media Assosiation, 1997-1999
Member, Drama Club, 1995-present